Sunday, May 18, 2008

Heavy sigh.

Butch Cassidy was the best belly-cat in the world. Now he's getting belly rubs from St. Francis. So long, buddy, and thanks for all the great Saturday nights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Judy, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I gasped in delight when I saw the picture of the cat, so it was a bit of blow to read that he's gone. And I didn't even know him.... I really sympathize with your loss. I cried more when a beloved cat died than when my grandmother died. Yes, I loved my grandmother, but she was elderly and infirm, while my cat was healthy and in the prime of life when she was hit by a car and killed. Plus my grandmother didn't curl up in my lap and purr for hours at a time, so losing her wasn't the physical blow I felt in losing my cat.

I don't understand people who don't love their animals, and I really sympathize with people who do.