I've been going through old boxes in our garage and weeding out the unnecessary junk. It's been a trip down memory lane, because some of the boxes had things in them that I've had since high school and before. This is one of them.
That's a real, authentic letter and autographed photograph of Peter O'Toole, dated 1974. When I was a young little thing, I saw Lawrence of Arabia and was so impressed with O'Toole's performance that I felt compelled to write and tell him. It took a long time to hear back from him (which I didn't expect), something like well over a year. But it was worth the wait!
I stopped by the local yarn store on Wednesday to pick up that knitted bag I entered into the Orphan Yarn Ball Contest, and was completely surprised to find that I had won one of the prizes! Look:
Finally, I finished the Kilt Hose for my brother in law. I'll take and post photographs of them tomorrow when the light is better, but in the meantime, I'm just glad to be able to move something out of the "in progress" pile to the "done" pile. And now, I'm done enough with the day to head for bed.
1 comment:
I am very jealous of that photo of Peter O'Toole!
Yes, he was beautiful, and yes, that's something to keep.
Post a Comment